Temporary Stay Visas

Are you a foreign national wishing to stay in the United States for a temporary period of time? You may be uncertain of where to file for a temporary or visitor visa, or you may be unclear on how the process works. That is why you need experienced legal counsel to help protect your interests and who has successfully worked with others in your situation.

We are experienced Massachusetts immigration attorneys. Our practice is exclusively devoted to immigration matters, including applications for temporary or visitor visas. The immigration process can be complicated and scary at times. That is why our firm emphasizes personal service when working with clients directly to resolve their issues. We will clearly explain the law and the process, as well as your options, so you can relax, confident that your rights are being protected.

Experienced Help With All Types of Temporary Visas

Our attorneys handle all matters related to temporary or visitor visas. We will prepare and submit all of the required documentation and act as your liaison with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services and/or consulate, as well as any immigration officials or agents. Our firm handles all types of temporary or visitor visas, including:

  • B-1 visas for people temporarily visiting the United States on business
  • B-2 visas to allow residency for tourism or medical treatment
  • J-1 visas for participants in exchange programs recognized by the U.S. Information Agency
  • K-1 visas for people entering the United States to get married to an American citizen

Do You Need a Temporary Visa?

We can help you obtain a United States visitor visa or temporary Visa. If you have questions, call us to schedule a free initial consultation. Our law offices are located in Boston and Watertown, Massachusetts with easy access and ample parking. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.