Investment Options In The United States
There are various methods to obtain either nonimmigrant (temporary) or immigrant (permanent) status in the US through investor visa options. Various important factors will play a role in deciding which option is best suited for a potential investor.
Important factors to consider may include the following:
- Amount of funds you are able and willing to invest;
- Length of time you are willing to invest your funds;
- Status requirements for you and your family;
- Growth potential of the business venture;
- Field / industry standards of the business venture;
- Nature of any partnership agreements in a joint venture.
Depending on the options available and future intentions, a prospective investor may choose between certain investor visa options:
How We Can Help
We will help you explore which investment option is best suited for you to attain legal status in the US. Your plan is an investment in your future regardless of whether it is for the short-term or the long-term.
Whether you want to bring to life your entrepreneurial vision or enable your investment to create a future for your family in the US, we will help you chart out your path.