Provisional Waivers

Immigrants who attempt to enter the United States without an inspection, admission or parole may be denied entry into the U.S. Entry into the United States may also be denied to immigrants who have been convicted of a crime, have engaged or have attempted to engage in fraud or misrepresentation, or for those who have overstayed their visa. However, it may be possible to overcome inadmissibility and receive a waiver by showing hardship.

Our attorneys are experienced with provisional waivers cases. We work exclusively on immigration matters helping individuals get the proper waivers that they need in order to legally enter the U.S.

Establishing Hardship – I-601 Provisional Waiver

If you or a loved one has been deemed inadmissible to enter the United States for any reason, you may be able to receive an I-601 provisional waiver if you are able to establish hardship. Examples of hardship include:

  • Family members who are already residing in the U.S.
  • Medical necessity
  • Educational necessity
  • Problems in your country of origin, including threats to your physical or mental security

Our law firm will thoroughly review all details of your case, letting you know whether a hardship requirement is likely to apply to your matter and whether pursuit of a waiver is the proper course of action. We will help you gather and present all of the necessary information to help you craft a strong claim, including any medical documentation, educational records, and letters of support from employers or family members. We are committed to helping you or a loved one get the appropriate relief for your immigration matter.

Call for a Free Consultation With an I-601 Waiver Attorney

We’ve helped many people throughout Massachusetts obtain the I-601 waiver. If you have questions, call us to schedule a free initial consultation. Our law offices are located in Boston and Watertown, Massachusetts with easy access and ample parking. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.